Tips from TD Canada Trust leader to improve your ROI on diversity in the workforce
In a recent article on Huffington Post, Tim Hockey, President & CEO, TD Canada Trust shared his thoughts about how other organizations can benefit from making their operational practices more inclusive. Tim identified five tips to improve organizational ROI on diversity and inclusion:
- “Be authentic. A true commitment to diversity is not a tick the box exercise. It’s a multi-pronged approach that takes years to implement and drive engagement.
- Get your house in order. This means, whatever you do for your customers, do the same for your employees.
- Next, invest in the community. No business operates in a vacuum. Show that you value your customers’ business by being an active partner in their community.
- It’s also important to recruit for your market.
- Be strategic. Businesses use market research in countless ways. Why wouldn’t you use it to better understand the needs of your diverse customers?”
Source: Huffington PostTags: diversity, employers, ethnic, Ethnic Outreach, immigrants, inclusive hiri, markets