D&I: Gaming and Technology
Learning through play has proven to be one of the most effective learning approaches not only for children but for adults. We created a crossword that provides insights about the impacts of D&I on the gaming and technology industry.
Play with us!
- The process of adapting products and services to the linguistic, cultural, and other requirements of the target market.
- Where did the main character of Bury Me, My Love video game live?
- What is the lucky number in Chinese culture?
- Over 60% of users of the growing mobile gaming are […].
- It is as common for a Korean couple to go on a movie date as to have a […] date.
- Designed by Microsoft, Xbox Adaptive Controller made gaming more […] to people with disAbilities.
- The 2016 Overwatch holiday comic was banned in Russia because Tracer turned out to be […].
- The interface of this online platform was localized dozens of times and is available in 76 languages.
- The word mostly used in the beginning of corporate diversity and inclusion statements.
- […] allows us to discover original solutions and new […]
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a card with full clues.
Learn more about past DiversityCLUES Consulting project.
Tags: accessibility, British Columbia, crossword, diversity, gaming, inclusion, innovation, learn, play, Technology, training, women