Attend the 2014 New Canadian Entrepreneur Awards
Join Ethno BC for this gala evening to recognize and celebrate the achievements and contributions of the 2014 New Canadian Entrepreneurs in BC. This event sells out quickly and is attended by past award recipients, business people, government officials, media representatives and community leaders. Last year more than 300 guests attended the awards banquet and enjoyed the evening festivities. We expect an equally supportive crowd for this year’s gala.
The event is sponsored by:
TD Bank, BDC, Miller Thompson, Global BC,CAMSC
On May 22nd, 2014, one winner will be announced for each of the five categories:
Category 1: Business size 1-10 employees (Finalists)
1. Twigs Landscaping Inc., North Vancouver | Contact: Enrique Quesada, Owner
2. Kitply Industries, Surrey | Contact: Ankit Sharma, General Manager
3. Fig Deli Ltd., Victoria | Contact: Yasser Youssef, Owner
Category 2: Business size 11-30 employees (Finalists)
1. Hanyin Education Consulting Inc., Vancouver | Contact: Winnie Lo, Executive Assistant
2. Corinthian Distributors Ltd, Delta | Contact: Vincent Uy, President
3. St. Moritz Watch Corporation, Vancouver | Contact: Mike Patterson, Controller
Category 3: Business size 31+ employees (Finalists)
1. Nanas Kitchen & Hot Sauces Ltd., Surrey | Contact: Shelina Mawani, Director Sales & Marketing
2. FCV Technologies, Vancouver | Contact: Johann Starke, President
3. Kuzco Lighting Inc., Surrey | Contact: Shaokun Yang, President
Category 4: Outstanding Community Involvement (Winner)
Mirrai International Consulting, Vancouver | Contact: Paola Murillo, Principal
Category 5: Outstanding Leadership (Winner)
Hayden Diamond Bit Industries Ltd., Richmond | Contact: Eric Gaunder, President
Recognizing New Canadian Entrepreneurs
Each year, Ethno BC acknowledges the contributions that multicultural businesses make to the British Columbia economy by recognizing the achievements of successful entrepreneurs who were born outside of Canada, and who have been in business for at least three years in Canada. In conjunction with corporate sponsors, Ethno BC awards are presented to outstanding New Canadian entrepreneurs selected for their business achievement, leadership, innovation and community involvement.
How to Order tickets:
Phone: 604.628.2860 Email: email@example.com Online: www.ethnobc.org
For additional information:
Phone: Shirley Bennie at 778-997-1920 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Ethno BC
The Ethno Business Council of British Columbia was established in 1988 to recognize and celebrate the achievements of New Canadian entrepreneurs, and to provide a forum that creates awareness of the opportunities and programs available for new Canadian and immigrant entrepreneurs. The organization facilitates the liaison of ethnic communities and business organizations for promoting and supporting New Canadian and Immigrant Entrepreneurs.